Saturday, November 20, 2010

DOES LOVE NEED REASON?




L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore



Do we really need reason to love or for being loved by someone?


How about this???



Once a lady when having a conversation with her lover, asked:

Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?

Man : I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..

Lady : You can't even tell me the reason. how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?

Man : I really don t know the reason, but I can prove that I love U.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her
but not you!

Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful,

because your voice is sweet,

because you are caring,

because you are loving,

because you are thoughtful,

because of your smile,

because of your every movements.

The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.

 Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma.

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Darling,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you..

Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like you..

Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile,

because of your every movements that I love you..

Now can you smile? Now can you move?

No, therefore I cannot love you...

If love needs a reason, like now,

There is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Does love need a reason? NO!

Therefore, I still love you...





So, I don't think that it is compulsory to have  reason in love.

It's not that you don't have anything special that I don't have reason to love you.

I like YOU for the way YOU are.

And the only reason I have is YOU.



                                                                                    

5 comments:

Asyla WaiiWaii said...

cantik keychain Pah

fasih said...

aah lar...cantik keychain!!! ble beli??? (^^)

Lah Fahmi said...

: half of the keychain masih baik.

saidatina khadijah berkenan kt nabi pon for reasons en?

one of them sbb baginda sngat jujur. (^_^)

♥ Pu3 Pink ♥ said...

sweet (^___^)
luv to read dis post :)
kak naz,tulis byk2 lg taw..ki3 :P
rindu P21..ika :)

Anonymous said...

hyee...best post awakk~
my boifiee sllu tny...''sbb apa awk pilih saya''?..n sy sllu xada jwpan utk itu..hmm..nmpak nye lpas bce post nie da ada idea nk jwb soalan2 dia...hee~ ^_^